Medinails Safe Salon Certification Course
Five Simple Steps to a Five Star Safe Salon using SafeSalonRating.com
Dr Robert Spalding
Time/Date: 9 to 11 am Gatlinburg - July 13th, 2015
Salons nationwide are trending toward using new advanced concepts to protect themselves and their clients as seen by AthenA Elliott’s recent appearance on The Dr. Oz Show. The new approach for salons and the general public is not about “meeting states standards but exceeding state standards”.
This advanced training will make it easy to achieve a national Five Star Rating by implementing the 5 Simple Steps of Safe Salon Rating mobile App.
The focus of this course is to provide the advanced education prerequisite for the Safe Salon Certification
- Consumer Education -Safe Salon Rating Mobile App
- Advanced Online Education and Concepts
- Hand washing,standard precautions & disposables
- Scope Of Practice (SOP) and Referrals
- Autoclaves, heat sterilizers, liquid disinfectants and ultrasonic cleaners
Certification of course completion will be given at the end of the class. To save a spot in class please use the form below to register..