Tracy Morgan of NailPro Magazine is seeking MNTs to answer the questions below for an upcoming article.
For the May issue of NAILPRO, we'll be doing a story on techs who work as Medical Nail Technicians (MNT). We'd love to interview you about this (as soon as possible this week, through phone or email), asking:
- How does a tech become a Medical Nail Technician?
- What kind of training do you need to apply for a position in a doctor's office?
- How many courses do you need to take? What is the cost? How long does it take to get certified?
- How can you apply for a job in a doctor's office?
- Where do you look for open positions? What is the application/interview process like?
- How does this type of position fit into a tech's career?
- Is it full time? part time? Can you/should you still work in a salon?
- Where else can you work as a certified Medical Nail technician?
We'd also like to talk to podiatrists who employ MNTs and techs who have been certified and are working with physicians, do you know a spa owner who employs a MNT, or an MNT who works at a spa?
Thanks so much--I look forward to working with you again!
Contact: Tracy Morin (662) 234-2169 or email@example.com