Calling all MLC graduates
On Sat May 14 we are having the first annual Nail Safety Summit. This is a perfect opportunity for you to receive CEUS by increasing your skills with new certifications.
The Nail Safety Summit, jointly sponsored by the American College of Foot & Ankle Orthopedics & Medicine and Medinail Learning Center, is the first advanced seminar directed to help podiatrist and staff improve the safety profile of routine foot care in their offices. The emphasis on sharing the information with nail techs to help prevent salon infections. For the first time, ACFAOM trained CCPMA, MediNail MNT , nail tech graduates and students will also be afforded the opportunity to attend lectures from internationally recognized podiatric physicians. There will be a emphasis on referrals to podiatrists and safe salon practices. Attendees will have the opportunity for hands-on training with lasers, electric files, ventilation equipment, and prosthetic nail applications.
Learn from the safety experts who are at the top of their fields.
- 8-9am - Working Breakfast Lecture | Dr. Robert Spalding & Athena Elliott, MNT CCPMA & Attorney Eldrige Suggs—Nail Salon Lawsuits
- 9-10am - Laser Certification in Onychomycosis, Nail Fungus | Dr David Zuckerman—President, Aspen Lasers
- 10-11am - Lecture: Nail Tumors and Malignancies of the Nail Plate | Dr Bryan Markinson-Bako Labs
- 11-12am - Lecture: Nail Fungus and Biopsies | Dr. Bradley Bakotic - Bako Labs
- 12–1:00pm - Working Lunch | Areovox Air Handlers, Erica’s Files, Athena Elliott, MNT CCPMA
- 1:00-3:00pm - Prosthetic Nail Certification | LCN Barefoot Certification-Athena Elliott, MNT CCPMA
- 3:00-4:30pm - Electric File Safety Class | Erica’s File and Aerovex
- 4:30-5:30pm - Laser certifications pain and onychomycosis | Dr. David Zuckerman
- 7:00pm - Awards Dinner
Please take a moment to update your contact information by logging into Medinail.com and editing your profile.Sign up now Contact us with any questions!MediNail Learning Center(423)-805-7966
MediNail Learning Center(423)-805-7966