Back to: Medinail-Advanced Nail Technologist (M-ANT)
Module 2 Study Questions
- Define Salon Micro Trauma.
- Define Iatrogenic Injury
- What is a Nail Tech?
- Define Pedicure.
- What client should never have a massage?
- Name ways to improve skin
- What is the single most dangerous item ever used in a salon?
- What are not considered intact skin?
- Minor injuries may not cause blood because of what?
- Why are there so many infections in a salon?
- Define stratum lucidum
- Where does SMT occur?
- What instrument can create the most injuries?
- Define Hyponichium
- What are nail techs never to invade?
- Where a currett should not be used?
- Shaving creates what?
- Do not shave for how long before having a salon service performed?
- Where do most bacteria lie on the body?
- The entire US cosmetology disinfection procedure is written for what kind of skin?
- Why are at-risk clients susceptible to infection?
- How do you care for a wound that might be caused in a salon?
- What should all areas be wiped with after a salon skin removal service to avoid infection?
Thank You For Previewing This Course! Enroll in the Rest of the Course Today!