Enroll in MediNail Masters Program
MediNails is extremely proud to introduce 12 MediNail Master’s Certification Program Course Modules for graduates of the MediNail Advanced Nail Technologist (ANT), Medical Nail Technicians (MNTs), Clinical Certified Podiatric Medical Assistants (CCPMAs), and even for continuing education (CE) for Foot Care Nurses (FCNs)
The 12 courses include 3 new Certification Modules including the New MediNail Skin Care Module for Chemotherapy Clients/Patients, the new PodoExpert Certification Module, and the new Onfix certification course. There are 9 additional modules that cover all the new information from How to COVID 19 Proof Your Salon or Medical Facility to behind the scene information on what is exploding with current nail salon lawsuits. All 12 modules for just $159 dollars.
MediNail Masters Program
The MediNail Master series will greatly improve your ability to manage a salon or medical high-risk clients, share information on how to safely provide your services better, help protect the earth’s valuable resource water systems using stronger but safer disinfection options and expand your marketing knowledge for serving the public in a manner befitting of an expert.
Below is a list of the 12 MediNail Master Nail Technician modules.
- Skin Care for Chemotherapy Patients with High-Risk Patient Video Nail Infection (certification test is available)
- Podo Expert Certification (with exam)
- OnyFix Certification Pretest (with exam)
- The Deception in Disinfection, HOCL the New Disinfectant/Antiseptic Solution for Salons
- COVID 19 issues and Ventilation Solutions
- 5 Fecal Facts on Feet
- Why QUATs Don’t Work and Pollute
- ACMFCE.org The Reasons for Higher Standards
- MediNail Electric File Course for Nail Techs and CCPMAs
- 50 Reasons for Disposable nippers
- Neuropathy for the Nail Technician and CCPMA
- Nail Salon Lawsuits and How to Prevent Legal problems
- Plus, MediNail will add our Five Star Safe Salon Certification to this $99 package and you cant get a better deal anywhere.
Benefit: ALL MediNail Masters Course are approved by the American College of Medical Foot Care & Esthetics (ACMFCE.org)
MediNail Masters Program
Now all MediNail ANTs, MNTs, CCPMAs, and FCNs have an opportunity to learn important clinical background information that will expand ANTs safety in the salon and MNTs, CCPMAs and FCNs to a higher level of clinical expertise in assisting performing routine foot care in the podiatric setting.
The MediNail Masters Class is also now open to non-MediNail graduates to benefit them as well, but only MediNail trained personal can get certified in the Chemotherapy Module with an exam. However, non MediNail graduates can be certified in the PodoExpert and Onyfix certification classes at anytime.
If you attended any Online MediNail Foot Care Safety Summits in 2016, 2018, or 2020 you may have seen the following courses in the past and Nail Technicians are always asking for more training are in demand.
I look forward to your comments, feedback, and stories on how these modules radically change how you practice as a Foot Care Professional.